although i’ve worked writing code for most of my career, what i’m most proud of have very little to do with computers (mostly from the magical/sabbatical 2014!):
- your home was an accidental bootstrap i’ve created and discontinued during 6 months starting october 2014. 10% of it was about coding, the rest was divided among marketing, support and managing the business.
- pcsedados service order system made in 2003 for about 2 months, still in use today. granted, most of it was coding, but the things i’m satisfied about it are basically the logic behind it and its longetivity.
- abaixa tampa (lower the toilet lid), a theater play in portuguese made in 3 months starting july 2014. i’ve co-wrote and co-stared in it, being one of the most proeminent actor in both ends, on my very first professional-ish experience in front of an audience. got lots of and only nice feedback from it.
- just a regular damme day, “cool” video made in about 5 days from march 2014, in a basketball court. first and only video i’m glad to have done, so far…
now, i do have worthy coding projects, which were fun to build (and that’s about it):
- this very site is all open sourced, with the simple yet powerful jekyll and github.
- formigas, another tiny game in MIT’s Scratch made in about 5 days from january 2014.
- trefnoc is a (now disfunct) python script to convert videos in a background queue from may 2010.
- luckyshit, very tiny game in Unity3D made in about 10 hours guess when? september 2014.
- StackOverflow and GitHub profiles.
and here are completely unimpressive projects:
- ahoxus started around april 2018, got some traction and is slowly being built (updated january 2019).
- some photos for casting, lol.
- homemade videos with 2 separate links!
it’s a me! in one of my “enjoying life” fun projects, which i do almost daily. :)