manifesto is the new blog
[checklists] are great, aren’t they?
like that time (around 2014) i’ve made a list for a camera and found narrative… and later yet, noticed it was still not the time (2018, i guess?) for such a camera to exist yet.
anyway, here’s the checklist for what’s a manifesto:
- git compatible
- [wiki] like editing
- static comments or no comments and a link to somewhere like [mastodon]
- ability to quote? like medium and discourse (not sure it’s such a good idea)
- responsive. this also means easy to embed videos and images that will be optimized for mobile
- offline. [pwa] should be default, with web notifications rather than emails. or both.
- easy navigation through edit history. like wikipedia
- keyword based. rather than posts. manis must be frequently updated. again, like [wikipedia]
- it’s analogous to knowledge sources like encyclopedias and dictionaries, rather than news or blog
- even if it’s a story, it should frequently be updated
- decentralised. no idea how.